Monster Atlas Volume 1: The Americas
The Monster Atlas Vol 1 is a map-based, humorous, informative, 283-page book in full-colour --including over 400 illustrations of famous (and not-so-famous) creatures from myth and legend, cryptozoology, literature, and cinema!
This volume covers monsters from North America and South America, with full-colour maps of relevant regions, provinces, states, and countries.
The Monster Atlas Vol 1 is written by Glenn Kay, illustrated by Greg Hyland, and features original artwork by Gerhard, Paul Pelletier, Bob Cram Jr., John Kalisz, and John Kovalic.
If you are not ordering from Canada, items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges, which the buyer is responsible for.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- Item must be returned within 30 days after the buyer receives it.
- Buyer pays return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for paying for any loss in value.
- Once we receive the returned item, the refund will be processed the same way the item was paid for.